Friday, May 29, 2009

SATeam Sez . . .

It's a weekend! Hooray!  
This sale is over, but check back next Friday and see what SATeam Sez!

From Friday, May 29-Sunday, May 31, the following SATeam shops are offering freebies and discounts. All you have to do is order before midnight on May 31st and type:

I SAW IT ON SATeam 5-29-09 

in the comments section. Here's a list of participating shops and the freebies and discounts that can be YOURS!!!

Two Belles & a Bead sez: a FREE pair of earrings if you buy any necklace in our shop.  Just put "I saw it on SATeam 5-29-09" in the comments section!

Jewelry Tales sez: a FREE tutorial of your choice with purchase of the Orchids tutorial. Just put the name of the tutorial you want for free and "I saw it on SATeam 5-29-09" in the comments section!



Bonhomie Jewelry sez: 15% off any Copper Item in the shop. Refund will be sent via paypal.  Just put "I saw it on SATeam 5-29-09" in the comments section!

Accent Yourself  sez: 15% off any sea glass purchase, including custom items.  Just put "I saw it on SATeam 5-29-09" in the comments section!



Bonfire Beads sez:  You can have the focal bead on the right for FREE with purchase of the Bronze and Silver Focal on the left. Just put "I saw it on SATeam 5-29-09" in the comments section!

Casual Gal sez: 10% off any Wonky Heart.  Just put "I saw it on SATeam 5-29-09" in the comments section!

Shiny Adornments sez: Purchase any necklace from my shop (see some examples below)






and you will receive a pair of hoop earrings of my choice (similar to the ones below) FREE






Just put "I saw it on SATeam 5-29-09" in the comments section!

Rambling Rose sez: buy any charm bracelet and receive a pair of coordinating earrings for FREE. Earrings will be made to order at the time of purchase.  Just put "I saw it on SATeam 5-29-09" in the comments section!

Beads...Ready to Create Wearable Art...by~Melissa Vess sez: buy any focal or fish bead and get a set of 4 matching made to order accent beads for FREE! Just put "I saw it on SATeam 5-29-09" in the comments section!

Valentine Studio sez: Purchase $50.00 worth of any shop items and receive one earring pair of your choice for FREE!! Just put "I saw it on SATeam 5-29-09" in the comments section, and tell me which pair you want!

Dancing Wind Designs sez: I'll offer FREE matching earrings like these to any swag necklace you purchase.  Just put "I saw it on SATeam 5-29-09" and your color preference in the comments section!

Galadryl Design sez: I'll offer a discount of 15% on every bracelet or necklace purchased. Just put "I saw it on SATeam 5-29-09" in the comments section!

La Valley Girly sez: FREE shipping in my whole shop! I will either refund shipping or send a revised invoice, your choice. Just put "I saw it on SATeam 5-29-09" in the comments section!



Jewlie Beads sez: Any purchase made from my shop receives one FREE tutorial of your choice. (Three tutorial package not included in free offer.) Just put "I saw it on SATeam 5-29-09" in the comments section and tell me which tutorial you would like!

Bead Sire sez: FREE pair of custom made earrings to match any necklace purchased from my shop




Featuring artisan handmade creations by the etsy starving artists jewelry team. SATeam members create handcrafted jewelry and beads. More information about our team and its current etsy shop owner members can be found at SATEAM.etsy.com.

6 comments:

ShinyAdornments said...

ah, man! so many good deals, so little time. :-)

Kristy
shinyadornments.etsy.com

Barb Macy said...

Awesome!

Leilani said...

Great deals I'm drooling!!

Crystal said...

Wow, lots of good stuff here!!

jennuinecandles said...

Wow! Excellent sales!

Laurel said...

What FABULOUS artists!!! And wonderful deals!!!