Friday, November 4, 2011

Favorite Tool - Borosilicate






My current favorite tool is more of a supply, it's boro glass *swoon*sigh*. I've been playing with it a lot this month and have fallen in love. It's got such etherial colors and something about it has just drawn me in. I stole the above photo from the Glass Alchemy website. I've been using their colors more than others, I like the consistency and I also like that's it's North American made. Plus the owners are just plain wonderful people!

How can you not love this glass? I adore the beads I'm getting with this glass. It reminds me of Double Helix but something bit different, I can't quite put my finger on it yet.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have to admit I don't know anything about different types of glass but your beads are beautiful, especially the colours of the second picture. :)