Saturday, April 24, 2010

Quote Me - Marcelene Cox

The quickest way to know a woman is to go shopping with her.
~Marcelene Cox


Today's pick are purely personal - and you've just come shopping with me!!
What can you tell?
Come on - have a go - from these three photos... what can you tell?!


I think that your choice in jewellery says as much about you as your choice in clothes, shoes or hand-bags.
It's very personal - to the point where sometimes others can't pick for you.


If you're still wondering...
I'm a pacifist who loves my family intensely.
My favourite flowers are roses.
And do not, under any circumstances, get in my bad books!!

Featuring the handmade artisan creations of SATeam.
To see all members of the team, go to our profile - http://www.etsy.com/people/SATEAM

4 comments:

tjrjewellery said...

Hahaha! Remind me not to cross you!

I actually have similar views :-)

mcstoneworks said...

Cool post, Tasha.

Caron Michelle said...

This is fabulous - love the quotes and the pictures certainly paint a story! Great post!

Anonymous said...

Hahaha- nice quote!