Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Supplies: Focals and Pendants

Looking for that perfect focal bead to define your next piece of jewelry? Check out these gorgeous pieces from the talented members of the SATeam. Click on the links below the images to learn more about the item. 









Featuring artisan handmade creations by the Starving Artists jewelry Team, the SATeam members create handcrafted jewelry and beads. More information about our team and its current shop owner members can be found at SATEAM.etsy.com and here on ArtFire.

8 comments:

mcstoneworks said...

Love the gorgeous lampwork beads.

DawninCal said...

Yum! Each and every one of these focals/pendants are fabulous!

Anonymous said...

Great beads. The first one looks like an eye from another dimension is watching me, fab.

Caron Michelle said...

I will resist, I will resist, I will resist - gosh ... posts like this make it soooo hard!

EleganceandSparkles said...

I'm still wiping the drool off the keyboard. Those are gorgeous!

Cat said...

Mmmmmmm *licking my lips*

Jeanne said...

Lovelies, all of them! Beautiful pendants and focals.

Nancy said...

Any of those would inspire me to create something.