Friday, December 18, 2009

SATeam Sez . . .

It's FRIDAY!

The Family Jewels sez: Have you guys seen the Etsy Finds e-mail??? My favorite Maroon In Bloom Ring is in it!!!!!!!!!!!!
SATeam sez: We're not surprised, it's a gorgeous ring!


Two Silver Moons sez:I passed the 200 sold item mark!
SATeam sez: WooOT! Here's to the next 200!!


Angie's Jewelry Design sez: Another pendant from me.
SATeam sez: What a beauty!


N Valentine Studio sez: Another free form shaped bead,
SATeam sez: OOOOOOOOoooooooooohhhhhhh



Featuring artisan handmade creations by the etsy starving artists jewelry team. SATeam members create handcrafted jewelry and beads. More information about our team and its current etsy shop owner members can be found at SATEAM.etsy.com.

3 comments:

angie said...

Happy Friday everyone! Great post today, as always. Thanks for including my pendant posting!mo

Leilani said...

Woo hoo! So nice to hear of everyone's success!! Here's to more in 2010!

Nicole Valentine-Rimmer said...

I love hearing how everyone else is doing. Thanks for including my free form goddess, they are a lot of fun for me to make. Very zen like.