Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Color Report: Russet

Today in our color report we look at Russet, one of Pantone's top 10 colors for Spring 2011. This rich, vibrant brown invokes both a walk in the forest as well as delicious chocolate. Our talented SATeam members have created many items in this color. Click on the links below the pictures to learn more about the item: 










Featuring artisan handmade creations by the Starving Artists jewelry Team, the SATeam members create handcrafted jewelry and beads. More information about our team and its current shop owner members can be found at SATEAM.etsy.com and here on ArtFire.

9 comments:

mcstoneworks said...

Gorgeous browns. Love these selections

TheSillyCurmudgeon said...

Lovely yummies!

Jeanne/J3Jewelry said...

Interesting, russet seems so at odds with the comparative pastel-y colors that have been reviewed so far; but it is beautiful nonetheless. I think I can can see a segway from the beeswax to the russet (I'm still learning about color and how it combines). You've chosen beautiful examples.

Anonymous said...

Very nice selection, lovely colour.

Cat said...

Great choices for this color, thank you for including my pendant!
I was never one for earth colors until I started making jewelry myself. It really changed my eye for color.

Caron Michelle said...

Delicious colour, love it!

Nicole Valentine-Rimmer said...

I adore earth tones and this one rocks! Thanks for including my goddess bead, it's timely a I thought f that exact goddess when I was torching today and made a few more!

DawninCal said...

No matter what the season, there is always a place for beautiful browns.

Lovely selections - my humble bracelet is honored to be included!

Happileerving said...

I really like this color pallette so warm and wonderful.