Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Color Report: Deep Teal

Today in our continuing series on Pantone's top 10 colors for Fall 2011, we take a look at deep teal. I don't know about you, but I already have several outfits in this gorgeous color because it's just that beautiful. A perfect hue for the darkness of fall and winter, this color easily lends itself to a fashionable ensemble: 








All jewelry items featured above were created by members of the Starving Jewelry Artists Team. SATeam members create handcrafted jewelry and beads. More information about our team and its current shop owner members can be found at SATEAM.etsy.com and here on ArtFire.

9 comments:

mcstoneworks said...

One of my favorite colors. Love the items featured especially Melissa's fish.

EleganceandSparkles said...

This is a really soothing color. You're right Michelle. Melissa's fish is really pretty.

Caron Michelle said...

One of my favourite colours - fabulous post!

Cat said...

Such a beautiful color and great picks!

DawninCal said...

I have always loved teal and am glad to see it's going to be a popular Fall color.

Beautiful items featured. I smiled upon seeing Cat's Octopus!

Ness said...

I love teal - great choices. I love Cat's octopus!

RitaJC said...

Gorgeous finds!
Love this color!

Nancy said...

Teal has always been a favorite color of mine. The fish is darling!

Jeanne said...

I just purchased a blouse this same color and I absolutely love it. What beautiful examples to display this fine color.