Friday, July 10, 2009

SATeam Sez . . .

It's FRIDAY!

M'Bellishments Jewelry sez: Re-opened my Etsy shop this week.

SATeam sez: Lots of pretties in there, m'dear!


Feathered Gems Jewlery sez: Hi all! This is so cool!!! I just got a note from one of the sellers whose item I used in my current treasury. She wrote about my shop in her blog!

SATeam sez: That is cool!


Bead Origami sez: I listed a new necklace, although now I'm realizing that it's much more of a winter design. Oh well!

SATeam sez: We think it would be cool on a HOT summer night!


Two Silver Moons sez: The weekend was great. It was quite hot in my studio, but I finished two rings for a buyer who was in a hurry. I listed one new ring. Oh, and I found of my rings on the Frontpage yesterday!

SATeam sez: WoooOT!!!!


Jewlie Beads sez: My son has joined the Marines and he leaves for Parris Island on Jan 19th. I'm proud of him. I managed to get pics taken of the earrings I've been working on this week and finally listed them.

SATeam sez: You have a fine young man, and we are SERIOUSLY drooling over those earrings!


Featuring artisan handmade creations by the etsy starving artists jewelry team. SATeam members create handcrafted jewelry and beads. More information about our team and its current etsy shop owner members can be found at SATEAM.etsy.com.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful new listings. Wish you lots of sales in your re-opened shop, Misty. I need such sellers aswell *g, Caelestis.
Nice weekend, everyone.

Barb Macy said...

Great stuff!