Saturday, June 5, 2010

Quote Me - Buddha

He is able who thinks he is able.
~Buddha


Do you ever that get determined about something that you can't rest until it is done?

Conquering that new technique?
Finishing a custom order?
Working out that dang-computer- thing!?

I think that the above quote from Buddha is true about those of us who become artisan craftsmen and micro-business holders.

We believed in ourselves enough that we took that next step. Created our business. Perfected our skills.
And we continue to believe that we are able, as we learn and grow in our chosen craft and our business-sense.


Don't you sometimes wish the same principle applied to the washing pile!!?

Featuring artisan handmade jewellery from the SATeam - Starving Artist Team on Etsy.
To see more beautiful pieces from the team, visit our profile -
Or visit the team shop - http://www.etsy.com/shop/SATEAM

3 comments:

Caron Michelle said...

Yep - I'm always trying to get things done and love inspirational quotes to push me that little bit further!

tjrjewellery said...

"Do you ever that get determined about something that you can't rest until it is done?" -- Most definitely! I'm very single minded, at times to my detriment!

Happileerving said...

Yup I admit it, a little OCD here, but it's good for business. I love quotes that invoke positive feelings. Thanks for sharing.