Friday, June 18, 2010

SATeam Sez

It's FRIDAY!

Heavenly Flower sez: Here is link to a collaboration with N Valentine Studio.

SATeam sez: Great job, you two! We love it!


The FamiLee Jewels sez: I spent some time this week in Great Barrington, Massachusetts setting up a new consignment opportunity for my salvage pieces. I think it will be a good fit.

SATeam sez: We know that town! Your jewelry should be a great fit there.


Nicole Hill sez: I've written a new chainmaille tutorial on my blog.

SATeam sez: What a beautiful bracelet! We'd like to give that a go ourselves.



Featuring artisan handmade creations by the etsy starving artists jewelry team. SATeam members create handcrafted jewelry and beads. More information about our team and its current etsy shop owner members can be found at SATEAM.etsy.com.

4 comments:

Cat said...

Great information - I love those "looks inside" :-D

Carole said...

Nice tute. Congratulations on the new shop opportunity and the collaboration.

Anonymous said...

Great news and wonderful tut, thank you.

Unknown said...

Sounds like everyone has been busy! Have a great week!