- Your shop must be at least 80% jewelry related.
- In respect of those who have components - the majority of items in your Etsy shop must be created by you.
- You must have a minimum of 100 posts in the Starving Artists Forum.
- You must maintain a 98% positive feedback score in your etsy store.
- All SATeam members are required to be active members of the Starving Artist forum. Updates and information on team activities will be posted on the forum. We are a fun team and share many group activities but member participation is important. It is also expected that you will be involved in the weekly Etsy forum.
- Members must include "sateam" as one of the 14 tags you're asked to detail in every listing in your store. We'd also like you to use our team logo as the fifth photo in your listings as often as possible. This will be forwarded to you at the time of joining the team.
- If you have a blog, please post the link of our Etsy team store and team blog.
- Treasuries are an important promotional tool and we'd like members to try their hand at creating a Treasury featuring members of the team. If you are not able to create a treasury, participation can include the clicking and commenting on other team member's treasuries.
- If you have a special area of expertise, please share! Members share their experiences by contributing to the team blog. Others host online chats focusing on particular subjects, ie – how to take great photos.
- Active participation in the various sales and promotions is required – even if you elect for your shop not to be an active part of a promotion, assistance with marketing and endorsing the promotion through your website, blog and other mediums is required.
- There are no membership fees at the moment, however we do have the team shop if you wish to donate an item. If the item sells, this assists with the payment of advertising for future promotions.
- We are aware that we all have lives that don't revolve around our jewelry! If you are going to be away on vacation or have to take a break for personal reasons, or won't be able to continue with the group, please notify one of the SATeam Admins. Please do not simply fade away. The team will be reviewed every six months and if there has been no participation, you will be forwarded an Etsy convo. If there's still no response, then you will be asked to withdraw from the team. This is not something we like to do so please communicate with us.
- Respect and professionalism toward other members of the Etsy community are expected of our members.
- The key thing is that we want to have fun, make new friends and have a super duper team! This group has had a great time forming over the past year and we've enjoyed interacting with our mates. We expect this team is going to get even better and we'd love you to be a part of SATeam's evolution!
If you are interested in joining SATeam, please click here to learn how to sign up.
Featuring artisan handmade creations by the etsy starving artists jewelry team. SATeam members create handcrafted jewelry and beads. More information about our team and its current etsy shop owner members can be found at SATEAM.etsy.com.