Saturday, February 20, 2010

Quote Me - Author Unkown

The three rings of marriage are the engagement ring, the wedding ring, and the suffering.

~Author Unknown



Feeling a bit cheeky today. And need to make up for forgetting last weeks post - sorry!!



I love my family - I couldn't (and wouldn't) be without them.
But at times, I wish they would just leave me alone!


You all know what I mean.
You're about to solder that fiddly bit... String that last bead... Sketch that design that's been bugging you all day...
And whatever it is that they want/need, has to be done immediately.
Can't wait!

So, how do you work around your family and home life?
Your husband/wife/significant other?
Your boyfriend/girlfriend?
Your kids/cats/dogs?
Your full-time job (you know the one... it keeps food on the table and a roof over your head)?

Must sign out now... time to go deal with some 'suffering'.

The SATeam blog features artisan handmade creations by the Etsy Starving Artists Jewelry Team. SATeam members create handcrafted jewelry and beads. More information about our team and its current etsy shop owner members can be found at SATEAM.etsy.com.

7 comments:

mcstoneworks said...

Cute post, Tasha. Can't live with them, can't live without them. No children, but a husband and cat that sometime make me "suffer".

I just retreat into my office/studio, although I'm still "accessible". No where to hide. :)

N Valentine Studio said...

First of al wonderful rings! I love the dichro ones.

Sometimes I do wonder how I get things done. I rarely answer the phone during the day or at all for that matter. I try and set aside at least three studio days a week, and stick to it.

I find family can be the worst, they tend to think I have all this spare time?

FeatheredGems said...

Yep, just about the time I settle in to do some serious work it's either supper time or a dog needs to go outside...

Cat said...

Today the husband made me suffer because the cat made him suffer.
It was just a matter of one drop of glaze for me, but no, I had to be the good soul seperating the two *lol*

tjrjewellery said...

Hahaha! Great post!

Love the ring selections!

Happileerving said...

Oh Tasha I know just what you mean! Beautiful rings too!

Leilani said...

I have two babies...I definitely understand the things that won't wait when you just want to be finishing off a piece!