Saturday, February 27, 2010

Quote Me - Rita Rudner

I think men who have a pierced ear are better prepared for marriage. They've experienced pain and have bought jewelry.
~Rita Rudner

Rita Rudner is one witty lady!

This quote makes me ponder two questions...

1. Does your significant other buy you jewellery any more?


I know mine doesn't!

Not since I started designing my own. He figures I can probably make it myself.



I keep telling him though... "Honey, I can't make a diamond!".




Wondering what the second question was?

Does your man have a pierced ear?!

The beautiful jewellery I have chosen today are pieces that I could not make!
Be sure and visit the SATeam profile to see the names and shop addresses of other awesome talent.

The SATeam blog features artisan handmade creations by the Etsy Starving Artists Jewelry Team. SATeam members create handcrafted jewelry and beads. More information about our team and its current etsy shop owner members can be found at SATEAM.etsy.com.


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your little story/ quote. You have chosen wonderful items.

Anonymous said...

Stunning jewelry selections!

Willow Branch said...

Thanks!! Love it!!

pam

Cat said...

Beautiful items that I also could not make.
The tall guy doesn't have a pierced ear, but he does buy me jewelry still :-D

Happileerving said...

Beautiful items and you gotta love Rudner.

Cindy said...

What a funny story and gorgeous jewelry selections! Thanks for including my gray pearl pendant!

Unknown said...

Great story! My DH does still buy me jewellery - but I keep telling him to buy me tools! LOL

mcstoneworks said...

Great post, Tasha.

Leilani said...

My significant other does NOT buy me jewelry anymore...he buys me jewelry making supplies. :) BEST> GIFT> EVER!!! :)