Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Color Report: Beeswax

Today in our bi-weekly color report we look at Beeswaxone of Pantone's top ten colors for Spring 2011. A rich, mellow shade of yellow, this color invokes bright candies and springtime flowers. Our talented SATeam members have created many items in this color. Click on the links below the pictures to learn more about the item:







The Starving Artists Mother’s Day Giveaway Event is on now! What are we giving away? Three gift certificates that can be used towards the purchase of jewelry from any of the participating team members! See this postfor the complete list of participating shops, and to find out how to enter.

Featuring artisan handmade creations by the Starving Artists jewelry Team, the SATeam members create handcrafted jewelry and beads. More information about our team and its current shop owner members can be found at SATEAM.etsy.com and here on ArtFire.

15 comments:

mcstoneworks said...

Beautiful and cheery. Nice way to start the day.

Ava said...

Bright and beautiful!

Melissa Vess said...

Fantastic... I was just using this color yesterday making a new set of beads!! LOVE the earrings!

AMDesignsbyAngela said...

I didn't envision beeswax to be such a beautiful sunshine color...all the items selected make my heart smile.

Koolbraider said...

This color theme was the perfect pick me up for this gray and rainy day. Have never considered "beeswax" as a color!

Jeanne/J3Jewelry said...

Oh this just makes me happy! Wonderful pieces; the beeswax color is lovely.

Cat said...

So beautiful. It was a really cold day here today without any sun, but this made me smile!
Thanks for including my earrings.

Anonymous said...

Warm and fuzzy inside...that's how I feel looking at all these sunny treats!

Caron Michelle said...

Another happy bright colour to start the day with

tjrjewellery said...

I feel all warm and happy after seeing such great yellows!

Nicole Valentine-Rimmer said...

I love the current pantone palette! Thanks for including my focal bead!

EleganceandSparkles said...

This is nice and bright. Definitely wakes you up.

DawninCal said...

What a beautiful and vibrant color! It's so happy and cheerful and the work shown by the SATeam members is gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

Very cheerful,love the rosebud earrings.

Happileerving said...

I do love all of the Pantone Spring colors. Beeswax is one that makes me feel warm all over.