Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Pearls and flowers

I remember Mother's Day when I still was a child. My friend and I gathered huge bunches of wild flowers from the meadow near the woods where we liked to play. Sometimes there were so many we filled up quite a few vases with that. Forget-me-nots, buttercups, marguerites and grasses. We also drew the obligatory pictures with the smiling suns and trees that were topped by something that looked like a green cloud, not to forget the v-shaped birds!
When I put together this collection with beautiful pearl jewelry by our team members and lovely flower pictures, it made my thoughts go back to those times.
Know what? It's not Mother's Day yet, but I think I'll call my Mom now ...




The Starving Artists Mother’s Day Giveaway Event is on now. What are we giving away? Three gift certificates that can be used towards the purchase of jewelry from any of the participating team members. See this post for the complete list of participating shops and to find out how to enter. It's easy!


Featuring artisan handmade creations by the Starving Artists jewelry team. SATeam members create handcrafted jewelry and beads. More information about our team and its current shop owner members can be found at SATEAM.etsy.com and here on ArtFire.

8 comments:

mcstoneworks said...

Beautiful Mother's Day Collection, Cat.

Ava said...

A lovely collection of beautiful gifts for Mom.

Jeanne/J3Jewelry said...

I love this collection, it is so very pretty!

AMDesignsbyAngela said...

A beauteous Mother's Day assortment.

Caron Michelle said...

Gorgeous collection epitomising mothers day!

EleganceandSparkles said...

These are so pretty. Mothers everywhere are sure to find a fav.

DawninCal said...

This lovely collection is a great way to honor mothers on their special day!

Happileerving said...

Love those flowers.