Saturday, April 16, 2011

Yes, Chocolate Talks to Me!

Okay, this is a subject near and dear to many of us, especially while shopping. What chocoholic hasn't heard candy bars whispering: "Pssst, over here!". Or those bags of candy that just happened to follow you home. So I got to thinking: what if jewelry pieces should do the same thing? Granted, it would have to put itself in a box and mail itself to me but I would gladly pay the postage COD.

So, in honor of the Mother's Day promotion here I thought I might list just a few of the pieces that ought to be in my mail box.

Here's a very blue bangle from Galadryl Design



You can't get much more red than this from Bead Sire



And this pretty pink red from MC Stoneworks




For spring, a lovely green from: Red Bird Jewellery



And I have always been fascinated with Labradorite. So here's a necklace from Shiny Adornments



And, being a copper lover, heres a pair of earrings from Tasha Chawner



Finally, in keeping with the candy theme (no, haven't forgot chocolate, was trying to tie it in with jewelry) here's a Candy Jade necklace from Studio DTQ



You may be asking how I made these choices. They are from the talented artists participating in the SAT Mother's Day Give Away. See this post for a complete list of the shops.

(In case you were really wondering why the title with chocolate in it, I'm sure it got your attention!)

Featuring artisan handmade creations by the Starving Artists Jewelry Team, the SATeam members create handcrafted jewelry and beads. More information about our team and its current shop owner members can be found at SATeam on Etsy and here on ArtFire.

9 comments:

mcstoneworks said...

Maybe not chocolate, but lots of eye candy here. Any mom would love these.

Ava said...

Now wouldn't that be nice to have these lovely pieces show up in my mailbox :)!

Happileerving said...

Those are all lovely choices. You really got me thinking about chocolate too!

Cat said...

Beautiful choices!

Caron Michelle said...

Lovely selections

Jeanne/J3Jewelry said...

I totally agree, all those things need to be in my mailbox! What delicious choices you made. :)

Anonymous said...

Super collection, yep, send them to my mailbox anytime :)

Unknown said...

Lovely picks, especially those gorgeous stacking rings.

DawninCal said...

Mmmmmmm...chocolate! Oh wait - I was sidetracked by thoughts of chocolate.

Beautiful eye candy and all of them are welcome in my mailbox anytime!