Tuesday, April 19, 2011

I've got the blues

We all know it's not a good thing if you've got the blues. You won't believe it, but I got pretty blue after finding a treasury doesn't fit on my screen anymore, not even if I click full image. I got even more blue after trying about ten times to post the picture here. I'm totally blue because we ran out of the milk just now when I am so craving a cup of chai. Now if only the book I finished today had a happy ending. Alas, it did not.

So, isn't it a good thing there are blues which are just perfect? Check them out and maybe they'll put a smile on your face just as on mine!

I've got the blues curated by MC Stoneworks

By Cat's Wire

The Starving Artists Mother’s Day Giveaway Event is on now! What are we giving away? Three gift certificates that can be used towards the purchase of jewelry from any of the participating team members! See this post for the complete list of participating shops, and to find out how to enter.
 
Featuring artisan handmade creations by the Starving Artists Team, the SATeam members create handcrafted jewelry and beads. More information about our team and its current shop owner members can be found at SATEAM.etsy.com and here on ArtFire.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful blues, did cheer me up :)

mcstoneworks said...

Only a couple of weeks left, until the drawing for the Mother's Day Giveaway.

Hope everyone enjoyed all of the beautiful blues.

Ava said...

Nice way to pick up a blue day! Great Collection Cat.

Unknown said...

now that is a beautiful treasury. thanks for sharing!

Caron Michelle said...

Lovely collection

DawninCal said...

These kinds of blues make me happy!

Hope your day improved and that you're not sad blue, but happy blue now Cat!

Jeanne/J3Jewelry said...

Oh noes! Sorry you had the blues Cat, but maybe that collection cheered you up! I know it did me!

I'm trying to drive people from my fb pages and friends from work to sign up for our Giveaway... I'll have to see if they made it over. :)